Image Map

Friday 13 February 2015

Week two recap

We have had a really exciting first full week at school!  Our routines are getting easier to follow.  Class dojo has been set up and most of our parents have signed up to see what is happening with our behaviour.  Friday was a very exciting day and we had some visitors to our class.

We listened to the story "I want my monster" and then drew our own monsters - Loki

Some kids brought in some pets for show and tell.  Maybe we might keep some tadpoles and watch them grow up! - Alisha

We have to be quiet around the duck and the chicken so that they don't get scared - Izzy

I liked drawing my monsters - Regan

The duck had really cool wings - Dion

I think if I touched a tadpole it would be really slimy.  They really don't look anything like frogs but they will turn into one which is weird! - Finn

I like chickens because they lay eggs and then you don't have to buy them. - Lachlan

The duck was soft and cozy, a bit like a pillow. - Aliyah

The chicken laid an egg! - Ripora

We had fun making our monsters.  My one has achy eyes.  When you get sore eyes they get red. - Sam

When I grow up I'm going to be a fashion designer - Payton

I liked drawing the monsters - Cahlou

I liked designing monsters for art - Storm

I learnt how to swim a length in swimming this week - Xander

I brought tadpoles to school today.  They might live in our class fish tank until they are baby frogs. - Aaron

I brought a book to school on Friday and I read it to the class.  It was called "The Tiger Who Came To Tea." I has my name in it! - Sophie

We learnt about We Care this week - Jewel

This week in writing we wrote letters.  I wrote a letter to Santa to say thank you for all my present. - Lucas

I touched the duck and the chicken. - Vaydem

As you can see we had a VERY busy and exciting week.  I will be updating the "Upcoming Events" tab with all the things that are coming up soon over the next couple of days.  Keep a look out for them over the next few days!  I'll also get a few photos up over the weekend when I find my camera cable.

Also - please let me know what you'd like to see in the "Parent's Space" tab.

Thanks for the great start to the year!

1 comment: